On my bday.
woke up at 6am, got to work at 8am.
Worked from 8-6pm
Crammed from an accounting test thats from 7-10p
come home. parents bitch how I amount to nothing. Even I do almost all the cooking, cleaning, and fixing things at home, Im not a straight A student, Im not experiencing all the hardships they went through (So you are blaming me for your hard lives that you guys choose to make? You are blaming me for all your bad decisions and think I am supposed to experience them? Should I just all of a sudden, knock up a girl, and start a family so it can motivate me to work fulltime and go to school fulltime to get good grades?) What do you want from me?
no cake, no gifts, no party at clubs, or going to vegas like everyone else my age.
Just get home, and move along like nothing has happened.
Welcome to life. I guess.
All I have are skating, my dog, and my dreams. No more, and hopefully no less.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment