Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goodbye Tom, I'll always cherish your memory and the times we spent together. May you rest in peace


Tom you were one of my favorite people at the Nine16 Skate shop. I was there for your opening and am your loyal customer and skater. From the times we hung out, smoked a j and drank you began to be a very cool friend. As we started to skate more together, just mob down streets and kickbacks, I felt really happy. You would always give me discounts on the stuff I would buy. I remember I bought the same matix pants that you were wearing and also that chocolate hat just the past week. Your death on monday really took me by surprise, because just the past friday we were hanging out, playing skate, and you were showing me about that power band thing. I cant bring myself to see that accident where you were hit. I sobbed when I saw your blood stains on the road with chalk circled around it. I wish I was there to push you aside from that car. I just miss you man. And when I see that picture of you holding your two girls, it kills me inside. I lost 3 close friends already to car accidents and you are the 4th. I will try my best to take off work to attend your funeral on monday. If not, my most sincerest regrets and apologies. I have been praying for you the past week and for your family. And I try to stop by where you were hit and light the candles out there. We are all saying that we should turn that spot into a skate spot lol, but iono how that would go. Bobby seems to be taking it ok now, but it hit him hard. Man, from knowing you since 12 years old I cant imagine how he must feel. But it seems like he is doing better. I think his daughter Tiara is helping him a lot. I just bought a Zig zaggar deck the other day and it would be in your honor. I will always remember you with this board. So, thanks for all the memories, I will still try to check in on everyone and I hope that you will be fine. Goodbye Tom, we will meet again. But not yet, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment