
Today I had a bad day.
Frustrating, blood boiling, furious, leathal, primal, and deadly.
I felt like I wanted to go out and fucking kill someone. I was going to rip them up part by part in the most agonizing, painful, and intense way possible. I was just that mad.
....It all started from this morning. Woke up at 7am! instead of 6am. Running kinda late. becoming speed racer down Highway 50. Fucking going in and out of lanes, passing up slow ass people, and my constant velocity was about 79-85 mph. With morning traffic. I would push people and cut in front of them. Very selfish now I think about it. All this for a job that I dont really like doing so much? mehhh.
I want to apologize to all the people I made angry out of my fit of arrogance and rage.
Then once at work, I had to deliver a package. Well, it was mislabeled by these people and I had to walk to FIVE different departments all across the hospital just to find this person. D; I was tired from all that shit that couldve been avoided by the right labeling. oh well. stupid people
Then, my supervisor got wind that the Inspectors are coming in tomorrow. So, he ran around with his head in his ass making everyone jump and do random shit that he himself doesnt even know what to do. Just put up boxes that has been sitting for months on end, cleaning, and getting more things processed and done. If we've been doing things correctly all the time, we wouldve done all this stupid pressured filled, intense panicing. And to have him get on my ass while I handle my stuff was kinda stressfull too. D;
At the end of the day, I walk out to my car and some fucking jackass of a person fucking parks 6 inches from my car. just cause this punk ass little bitch drives a BMW, they think they can do what they want. At least take the time to try to straighten your car a little bit and think of how others when they have to get into their car. Well, that bmw was a piece of shit anyways, it was broke no joke. So that was a little dagger in my side. D;
On the way out, I had this slow ass person let everyone into the lane in front of her, stopping our lane for like 5 minutes. I lost some patience there too. D;
On the way home, there was a dumb fuck in a Yukon fucking jutting in and out of lanes of traffic, the dumb shit was holding things, talking on a cell fone and was driving irratically. Fuck man, really now? D;
Upon seeing that, I had to move over a lane for my exit. And the fucking slow ass girl was driving 55 mph in a 65 mph zone. Now, what the hell is that? She doesnt signal or does anything but be slow and a nuissance. I was enraged by now. I just wanted to get off. D;
Then, on the way home, I had this fucking bitch pushing me for 5 miles. on my tail. I drive the speed I wanna drive. If 5 mph over the speed limit is too slow for you, then fuck off. This bitch was high beaming me, almost ramming me. I did some speed checks to her and shit to fuck with her. So that added to my pressure. D;
Once I got to the East Lawn area, theres these fucking ginormous mansions there. And this girl in an escalade fucking pulls out, taking up both lanes of traffic on our side and proceeds to drive against the flow of traffic to get onto the other side. Well, fuck it. If she wants to play chicken fine with me. I was blowign my horn, yelling, using hand gestures, and screamed at her to get out of the way, I cant stop or slow down because there were hella people behind me and this dumb bitch wasnt paying attention. So I was furious then. D;
Then further down the road one of the side streets have access to the main traffic street, but there is no traffic signals. People usually wait long time to cross two lanes of traffic into the other lanes. Well, this girl fucking stops in the middle of both lanes of traffic to wait for the other side. I am about ready to fucking get out of the car and beat that car up. Or fucking yell at that bitch about driving. I honk, I yell, I scream, I high beam. She finally notices until 200 ft away and backs up so she only blocks one lane. My lane. I was furious and wanted to ram her car so bad. D;
Then, on the way to my dad's work, there is a two lane, single lane way street. It was a 25 mph zone and this woman was doing 10 mph......For like 5 blocks! being behind someone like that just fucking kills me, that is when I wanted to come out and fucking kill someone with my bare hands.
D;
.....But I told my parents this and this is what they said....
Imagine if you have a wife and 3 kids who you all support, and you have to tell them that you had just lost your job. What then? Do you have a job? Do you have a good family? Do you have family support? Are we all alive? Are you healthy? Are we living comfortably?
If so, why complain?
There is more to life that all this stoopid shit. LEt it go and there would be peace. Take deep breaths and imagine their deaths.
The world will still continue moving, time keeps going, people keeping living.
No comments:
Post a Comment