Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson died today from a cardiac arrest at the age 50






Its a shocking and sad day to learn that it was Michael Jackson's death. Its funny and comedic watching everyone's impressions of him. Though, its sad. His music brought all of us together and he gave us something great, but his lifestyle was confusing and corrupted. Im not gonna kiss ass like everyone on the news or media, but I would just like to remember where I was and remember what I was doing

I was playing around in a wheelchair going around the warehouse checking up on everyone when I heard the news. I didnt take it seriously and thought it was a publicity stunt. Then I heard that cbs and msnbc confirmed it. Then thats when it hit me. I was talking to Al, Sam, and Ryan at this time. And we see little Mike falling down, doing the moonwalk, and he rolled up his pant legs to show his socks. We had a good and sombering time. It was said that it was Gill's hero that died today lol. And today Gill felt so accomplished and happy when he passed and got a certificate for his private security training thing. Luis then texted me about everything and we then talked for a little bit.

And so this small event is how I will always remember this.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment