
Iono, but i am kinda confused and in a predicament now. I am stuck in the middle of my emotions, knowing that both are uncertain, but I still venture ahead anyways. Why am I blind to know what lies to head to blindly follow my emotions and compassion. One lovely person has already a boyfriend but we had a good time today and it felt like the begining to more fun/ funny adventures and eating ahead. Iono, she just acted really natural and very outgoing and easy going. Something that I would expect my future, well if ever i had one, girlfriend would act towards each other. The other one I help comforted. I just slowly open up to her and have her open up to me. We have a semi common idea of how we both feel about each other. We dont want to say and I know shes been through a lot, and just her lifestyle is opposite from mine and the future seems uncertain. I just dont know how to summarize it other than being a good opening and confirming feeling to know that the other person has the same feelings for you. In the moment it seemed well, but the future seems uncertain. This is my predicament, but I want to keep focused in school and get these grades. I want a good future ahead and go for my goals. So, these things are somewhat overshadowing what I kinda have planned. These are all good things to feel, but in the presence of the importance of some of more prioritized things in my life, I have to stay focused in school. Steady as she goes. Keep going on the road ahead. Stay on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment